Ysgubor Sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms.
Ysgubor has been given a facelift for 2019 - stylish kitchen with Sylestone granite worktop, Neff appliances - large larder fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, single slide and hide door oven and induction hob.
New carpet throughout the upstairs, with new decor and bedding bringing a clean fresh look to the homely cottage.
Ysgubor provides superior, comfortable and clean accommodation for up to 7 people, and is wheelchair friendly. It is also an ideal cottage for a couple wanting to get away on their own and have a bit of space. The new 100% linen bedding on the Victorian brass and iron bed is pure luxury.
Ysgubor with its own furnished patio, offers an ideal area for the alfresco meals or just relaxing in the sunshine.
Ysgubor has a wealth of beams and open stone walls and is very tastefully decorated. The leather sofas are comfy and inviting! As is our "yellow" armchair!
Ysgubor has full central heating, a colour TV, DVD and CD player. A travel cot, high chair, and safety gate are also available. All the pine furniture was bought locally and was hand made by a craftsman in keeping with the traditional styles.
• Ysgubor has a twin bedded downstairs bedroom with ensuite level entry shower room suitable for wheelchair users.
• Upstairs there is a spacious bedroom with 3 single beds plus a combined TV/DVD
• The third bedroom has a fantastic iron and brass antique king size 4 poster bed - The comfortable bathroom has a large whirlpool type bath - perfect for relaxing - plus a shower above it.
The laundry room is for the convenience of all 3 properties and includes:
• A tumble drier and washing machine
• A deep freeze.
• A small library of books including walking books and Welsh phrase books, and a few games.