Cyfieithiad i ddilyn yn fuan...
There's plenty for you to do during your stay at Crugeran Farm, no matter the weather!
Abersoch, Aberdaron, Nefyn, the pub Ty Coch at Porthdinllaen (third best beach bar in the world) and all the beautiful sandy beaches of the peninsula are all close at hand with the nearest beach being 3 ½ miles away.
Walking, golf, sea fishing trips, horse riding and plenty of water sport facilities are available here. The market town of Pwllheli, the resort of Criccieth and Porthmadog as well as numerous historic and scenic attractions such as the Snowdonia National Park, Ffestiniog Railway, castles and the Italian village of Portmeirion are all easily reached from Crugeran Farm Holidays.
Here are a few more ideas of where to visit to keep you and the children busy!
• Zip World - Experience adventure with different zip lines in stunning locations.
• Bounce Below - Huge underground trampolines and slides set in a former slate mine.
• Llechwedd Slate Caverns - Travel underground on a deep mine tour or travel upwards to explore the slate mountains.
• Glasfryn Parc - A range of indoor and outdoor activities including Archery, Ten Pin Bowling, Quad Bikes and Wakeboarding.
• GreenWood Forest Park - Voted the Best Family Attraction in North Wales for 5 years.
• Anglesey Sea Zoo - Anglesey Sea Zoo is a unique aquarium displaying the best of British marine wildlife!
• Gypsy Wood - A Magical Day Out for Visitors of all Ages
• Segontium - Remains of a Roman fort in Caernarfon
• Abersoch also has a range of watersports for you to try - Click Here.
With all this and more on your doorstep, there's plenty for you to do during your stay at Crugeran Farm. For more ideas, click here to view the suggestions on TripAdvisor.