Cyfieithiad i ddilyn yn fuan...
Gadlas - sleeps 14 in 5 bedrooms, over 2 floors
Superb spacious holiday cottage with special extras, Tv in most bedrooms, private sauna, steam shower cabin, high spec kitchen with granite worktop and stylish interior design make this cottage a joy to relax in with family or friends. Individually designed bathrooms and bedrooms give a homely feel.
Can be opened up with Deri next door to make one large cottage for 24 - ideal for your large family/friends get togethers.
- Ground floor - Large open plan cream painted oak kitchen with dining table and tv.
- Bedroom 1 - Superking bed that can be split into twins upon request, enzuite level entry shower. TV.
- Bedroom 2 -- Superking bed that can be split into twins upon request. TV.
- Bedroom 3 - Family room with 1 king bed plus full size bunks. TV.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 sharing bathroom with steam-shower cubicle
- Utility room
- First floor - large lounge with sofas,tv and log burner
- Bedroom 4 - king size bed with enzuite shower room
- Bedroom 5 - Family room with 1 king and 2 single beds with enzuite bathroom with freestanding bath with shower mixer baths taps.
• Breakfast patios to the front south east aspect with picnic benches for the morning sun, that open out onto a small communal grass area.
• Private garden area with BBQs and outside dining furniture at the rear south west aspect. Private entrance and plenty of parking space.
• Large communal playing area with climbing frame, football goals and trampoline.
• Wifi provided
• 1 bath and 1 hand towel provided for each guest for cottage use only.
• Situated down small country lanes between Bryncroes and Sarn, less than a mile from Crugeran and about half a mile from Sarn - lovely walk. Fantastic views, with circular walks possible along country lanes and some pathway.
• The cottages have been awarded 5 star by Visit Wales and have qualified for the Walkers Welcome award.
A real jewel in the crown!